Posted on September 13, 2012, in Adelle's Time, Adult Historical Romance Novel, author, blog, books, Clarissa's Time, Dayna Leigh Cheser, DIY Interviews, e-books, Janelle, Janelle's Time, Kindle, Logan, Logan's Time, Moria's Time, NaNoWriMo, Nook, Richard, TIME Series, Wedding Chapter, WIP, writing and tagged Adelle's Time, Adult Historical Romance Novel, author, blog, books, Clarissa's Time, Dayna Leigh Cheser, DIY Interviews, e-books, Janelle, Janelle's Time, Kindle, Logan, Logan's Time, Moria's Time, NaNoWriMo, Nook, Richard, TIME Series, Wedding Chapter, WIP, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
NEW! DIY Interviews….. Do It Yourself InterviewsClick on the 'DIY Interviews Submission Form' page above, answer whatever questions you will, then click the SUBMIT button. We'll take it from there. Your interview will appear on this blog, and after that, be available for reading and for the taking on the 'DIY Interviews Archives' page.
Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I present this blog as a source of information to writers/authors, and to chronicle my publishing journey. I hope you'll stop by often, and you'll leave a comment when you do.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger, send your 500-word post to me at JulieCJ@aol.com.
My posts go live just after midnight on Monday and Thursday mornings.
- Love romance? Don’t miss this short story (Executive Wives Club) - #EggcerptExchange: My Future Stepbrother -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- SPRING HAS SPRUNG! Check Out These Titles! Almost 900 pages of Historical Romance! Amazon US:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- The latest The Writer's Cafe Daily! paper.li/Writers_Cafe/1… 12 hours ago
- #EggcerptExchange: My Future Stepbrother - bit.ly/2nGOURr - Love romance? Don’t miss this short story (Ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- #RBD 'Reviews by Dayna' #Authors - Free #review & showcase on my blog. bit.ly/2fIKbgr for more info. Most… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Author Dayna Leigh CheserHi, and Welcome, Thanks for your kind words. Passive Voice plagues nearly every writer, especially n
- commercial voice oversHi there, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all know media is a enormous sou
- A Place for WritersHi Kathy, Thanks for your comment. I've had a lot of fun in the almost 3 years here. Have a great da
- kathyLauren MillerHi Julie, I'm so impressed. What great place for writers to connect and share.
- A Place for WritersHi again, arawdog1, I'm glad you like what you see. Have a good day, Julie
- A Place for WritersHi arawdog1, Thanks for your interest. Have a good day, Julie
- arawdog1This feels so professional. Thank you for creating this.
- arawdog1I'm really glad to have found your page. DIY Interviews: my interest is aroused by this. I'd love to
- zacharyfenellYou're certainly welcome Julie. You offer a wonderful service here for writers.
- A Place for WritersHi Kathryn, You're quite welcome. Have a great day, Julie
Author Dayna Leigh Cheser