Posted on September 13, 2012, in Adelle's Time, Adult Historical Romance Novel, author, blog, books, Clarissa's Time, Dayna Leigh Cheser, DIY Interviews, e-books, Janelle, Janelle's Time, Kindle, Logan, Logan's Time, Moria's Time, NaNoWriMo, Nook, Richard, TIME Series, Wedding Chapter, WIP, writing and tagged Adelle's Time, Adult Historical Romance Novel, author, blog, books, Clarissa's Time, Dayna Leigh Cheser, DIY Interviews, e-books, Janelle, Janelle's Time, Kindle, Logan, Logan's Time, Moria's Time, NaNoWriMo, Nook, Richard, TIME Series, Wedding Chapter, WIP, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
NEW! DIY Interviews….. Do It Yourself InterviewsClick on the 'DIY Interviews Submission Form' page above, answer whatever questions you will, then click the SUBMIT button. We'll take it from there. Your interview will appear on this blog, and after that, be available for reading and for the taking on the 'DIY Interviews Archives' page.
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I present this blog as a source of information to writers/authors, and to chronicle my publishing journey. I hope you'll stop by often, and you'll leave a comment when you do.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger, send your 500-word post to me at JulieCJ@aol.com.
My posts go live just after midnight on Monday and Thursday mornings.
- #RBD In March, I'll Read & Review ... wp.me/p2HSbA-1LV A young writer is kidnapped. Escape = London cop who believes in ghosts. 7 hours ago
- #RBD 'Reviews by Dayna' - Submit your romance novel now bit.ly/RBD-Policy - Review Policy & Submission Form 11 hours ago
- The Writer's Cafe Daily is out! paper.li/Writers_Cafe/1… Stories via @prfeedin @Wile_Child_ @TheKeytoEnglish 13 hours ago
- #RBD In March, I'll Read & Review ... wp.me/p2HSbA-1LV A young writer is kidnapped. Escape = London cop who believes in ghosts. 1 day ago
- The Writer's Cafe Daily is out! paper.li/Writers_Cafe/1… Stories via @kyranrosssmith @nate___hate @lesekawuqiry 1 day ago
- Author Dayna Leigh CheserHi, and Welcome, Thanks for your kind words. Passive Voice plagues nearly every writer, especially n
- commercial voice oversHi there, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all know media is a enormous sou
- A Place for WritersHi Kathy, Thanks for your comment. I've had a lot of fun in the almost 3 years here. Have a great da
- kathyLauren MillerHi Julie, I'm so impressed. What great place for writers to connect and share.
- A Place for WritersHi again, arawdog1, I'm glad you like what you see. Have a good day, Julie
- A Place for WritersHi arawdog1, Thanks for your interest. Have a good day, Julie
- arawdog1This feels so professional. Thank you for creating this.
- arawdog1I'm really glad to have found your page. DIY Interviews: my interest is aroused by this. I'd love to
- zacharyfenellYou're certainly welcome Julie. You offer a wonderful service here for writers.
- A Place for WritersHi Kathryn, You're quite welcome. Have a great day, Julie
Author Dayna Leigh Cheser