NEW! DIY Interviews….. Do It Yourself InterviewsClick on the 'DIY Interviews Submission Form' page above, answer whatever questions you will, then click the SUBMIT button. We'll take it from there. Your interview will appear on this blog, and after that, be available for reading and for the taking on the 'DIY Interviews Archives' page.
Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I present this blog as a source of information to writers/authors, and to chronicle my publishing journey. I hope you'll stop by often, and you'll leave a comment when you do.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger, send your 500-word post to me at JulieCJ@aol.com.
My posts go live just after midnight on Monday and Thursday mornings.
July 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #DLC Genuine Encouragement Helps Authors wp.me/p2HSbA-2dJ In the dead of night, & your brain is fried, you need some encouragement. 12 hours ago
- #RBD 'Reviews by Dayna' - Submit your romance novel now bit.ly/RBD-Policy - Review Policy & Submission Form 16 hours ago
- The Writer's Cafe Daily is out! paper.li/Writers_Cafe/1… Stories via @IntShoWriMo @liz_buckley @CraftyMcClever 18 hours ago
- #DLC Genuine Encouragement Helps Authors wp.me/p2HSbA-2dJ In the dead of night, & your brain is fried, you need some encouragement. 1 day ago
- #RBD Book Review - 'What Lainey Sees', Part 2 wp.me/p2HSbA-2dE Interview with multi-published Author Laura Tobias. 1 day ago
- Author Dayna Leigh CheserHi, and Welcome, Thanks for your kind words. Passive Voice plagues nearly every writer, especially n
- commercial voice oversHi there, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all know media is a enormous sou
- A Place for WritersHi Kathy, Thanks for your comment. I've had a lot of fun in the almost 3 years here. Have a great da
- kathyLauren MillerHi Julie, I'm so impressed. What great place for writers to connect and share.
- A Place for WritersHi again, arawdog1, I'm glad you like what you see. Have a good day, Julie
- A Place for WritersHi arawdog1, Thanks for your interest. Have a good day, Julie
- arawdog1This feels so professional. Thank you for creating this.
- arawdog1I'm really glad to have found your page. DIY Interviews: my interest is aroused by this. I'd love to
- zacharyfenellYou're certainly welcome Julie. You offer a wonderful service here for writers.
- A Place for WritersHi Kathryn, You're quite welcome. Have a great day, Julie
Author Dayna Leigh Cheser