NEW! DIY Interviews….. Do It Yourself InterviewsClick on the 'DIY Interviews Submission Form' page above, answer whatever questions you will, then click the SUBMIT button. We'll take it from there. Your interview will appear on this blog, and after that, be available for reading and for the taking on the 'DIY Interviews Archives' page.
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I present this blog as a source of information to writers/authors, and to chronicle my publishing journey. I hope you'll stop by often, and you'll leave a comment when you do.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger, send your 500-word post to me at JulieCJ@aol.com.
My posts go live just after midnight on Monday and Thursday mornings.
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- DLC: DIY Interview - Ignatius Fernandez wp.me/p2HSbA-1lc A multi-published author, Ignatius shares many of life's secrets. 8 hours ago
- RT @PamMktgNut: If you don't know where you are going, you'll never know if you get there! #getrealchat 13 hours ago
- RT @SharonHooper: I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody~Bill Cosby 1 day ago
- DLC: DIY Interview - Ignatius Fernandez wp.me/p2HSbA-1lc A multi-published author, Ignatius shares many of life's secrets. 1 day ago
- RT @AuthorAlliance: The best way to honor an author is to buy their book. If you like it, honor them further by writing a nice review. 1 day ago
- A Place for WritersHi Kathy, Thanks for your comment. I've had a lot of fun in the almost 3 years here. Have a great da
- kathyLauren MillerHi Julie, I'm so impressed. What great place for writers to connect and share.
- A Place for WritersHi again, arawdog1, I'm glad you like what you see. Have a good day, Julie
- A Place for WritersHi arawdog1, Thanks for your interest. Have a good day, Julie
- arawdog1This feels so professional. Thank you for creating this.
- arawdog1I'm really glad to have found your page. DIY Interviews: my interest is aroused by this. I'd love to
- zacharyfenellYou're certainly welcome Julie. You offer a wonderful service here for writers.
- A Place for WritersHi Kathryn, You're quite welcome. Have a great day, Julie
- Best Crochet Links of the Week (Link Love) — Crochet Concupiscence[...] to A Place for Writers and Ruminating in the Desert for doing some terrific author interviews
- A Place for WritersHi Zachary, What a nice surprise! Thanks so much for your kind words about DIY Interviews. I've met
Author Dayna Leigh Cheser